Sky: Children of the Light for iOS delayed to July 18thatgamecompany's latest game pushed back one week.
thatgamecompany has delayed Sky: Children of the Light for iOS from its previously planned release date of July 11 to July 18.
According to thatgamecompany, the week delay is to “better align our global marketing efforts.”
The company also said it will soon have news on timing for the game’s release on other Apple devices, Android, PC, and console.
Here is an overview of the game, via the App Store:
Welcome to the enchanting world of Sky, a beautifully-animated kingdom waiting to be explored by you and your loved ones.
In Sky, we arrive as the Children of the Light, spreading hope through the desolate kingdom to return fallen Stars to their constellations.
In the kingdom of Sky, you can…
- Soar and explore seven dreamlike realms to uncover the mystery.
- Encounter and socialize with like-minded players from around the world.
- Feel free to express yourself with a delightful selection of character customizations.
- Team up with others to adventure into darker realms, save spirits and uncover ancient treasures.
- Gift candles of light to share appreciation and grow friendships.
- Enjoy a unique musical experience and create harmonies together.
- Join an ever-expanding world with new upcoming attractions, including seasonal events and expansion of realms.