The PlayStation VR version of Tokyo Chronos will launch both physically and digitally on August 22 in Japan for 4,980 yen, developer MyDearest announced.
The virtual reality mystery visual novel first launched for PC on March 20.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
“The next visual novel awaits beyond the screen.”
Tokyo Chronos is a virtual reality mystery visual novel told in an immersive 360-degree world. Characters with personality come to life right before your eyes ─ their fate lies in your hands.
An empty, deserted Shibuya where time has frozen over. A suspenseful mystery woven by 8 childhood friends trapped inside.
Lost memories; A strange message: “I am dead. Who killed me?”
Who is “I”? Why did we lose our memory? Who is the killer?
Fragments shattered like a broken mirror.
Where does the truth lie?
To kill, or not to kill ─ YOU decide.
- All-new Visual Novel designed for VR from the ground up
- Over 5,000 lines of professionally voice-acted dialogue
- Multiple routes and endings
- Director: Haruki Kashiwakura (Motion Director of Expelled from Paradise)
- Scriptwriter: Kou Segawa (Mystery Writer, Konya, Kimi ni Korosareta to shitemo)
- Producer: Kazuma Miki (Editor / Producer of Sword Art Online)
- Character Design: LAM (Illustrator)
- Theme Song: “Unlimited” sung by Eir Aoi