Koei Tecmo and Gust hosting ‘Atelier Series Survey 2019’A five to 10-minute survey with 17 questions.
Publisher Koei Tecmo and developer Gust are hosting an “Atelier Series Survey 2019.”
The survey takes five to 10 minutes to complete and has the following 17 questions:
- 1-1. Age
- 1-2. Gender
- 1-3. Occupation
- 1-4. Owned Game Systems
- 2-1. Check off the Atelier titles you have played
- 3-1. What is the first thing you want to know about a new Atelier game when it is announced?
- 4-1. Where do you get most of your information about the Atelier series?
- 5-1. What is it about Atelier games that made you make your purchase?
- 5-2. What information or advertisement for an Atelier game made you make your purchase?
- 6-1. When a new Atelier series title is announced, do you visit the official website?
- 7-1. What Atelier series goods have you purchase?
- 8-1. What Atelier series goods would you like to see?
- 9-1. What games have you played in the past year?
- 10-1. What are your favorite games or game series?
- 11-1. Did you buy Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland?
- 11-2. If yes, why?
- 12-1. Where did you read about Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland?
- 13-1. What made you decide to purchase Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland?
- 14-1. Which version(s) of Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland did you purchase?
- 15-1. If you purchased Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland, through what means did you purchase it?
- 15-2. If you pre-ordered Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland, what made you decide to pre-order it?
- 16-1. If you did not purchase Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland, why not?
- 17-1. Please provide any additional feedback or requests for the Atelier series.
Completing the survey gives you access to a set of wallpapers for PC, iOS, and Android (or you can just use the links we just provided).
The latest entry in the Atelier series, Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland, launched for PlayStation 4 and Switch on March 20 in Japan, and is due out for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC on May 21 in North America and May 24 in Europe. A demo is available now in Japan.