Koei Tecmo and Gust have opened the official Japanese website for the newly announced Atelier Ryza: The Queen of Eternal Darkness and Secret Hideout, providing the first official information, screenshots, and video.
Get the details below.
Everyone has memories with friends, but they are special to each one of us.
This is a story of a girl and her friends, discovering something important to them before they become adults.
Feel the lights, shadows, and breath of the world. Visit the world of a new Atelier—.
Reisalin Stout (Ryza) (voiced by Yuri Noguchi)
An ordinary girl characterized by her lack of special characteristics. She can be reckless and a bit of a tomboy, has a strong sense of justice, and does not easily change her mind when she thinks she is right.
After a certain “encounter,” change comes to her everyday life.
A New “Creation” System
A new “creation” system that has yet to be done in an Atelier game will appear. Please look forward to more information.
The familiar synthesis, gathering, and battles of the Atelier series have been revamped.
The fun of the Atelier series will be reborn as something even deeper.
- Scenario: Gust and Yashichiro Takahashi
- Character Design: Toridamono
Standard Edition (7,800 yen)
Available physically and digitally for PlayStation 4 and Switch, and digitally for PC via Steam.
Premium Box (10,800 yen)
- A copy of the game for PlayStation 4 or Switch
- Download code for “Divell’s Embrace” costume for Ryza
- Atelier Ryza art book
- Atelier Ryza illustration B2 cloth poster
- Atelier Ryza stained glass-style clear file two-set
- Atelier Ryza acrylic mini character charm
Special Collector’s Box (19,540 yen)
- Atelier Ryza special illustration extra-large cloth poster
- Atelier Ryza secret base acrylic diorama set
- Atelier Ryza “Connected!” character poster six-set
- A copy of the game + Premium Box items
Atelier Ryza: The Queen of Eternal Darkness and the Secret Hideout is due out for PlayStation 4 and Switch this fall in Japan, and for PC via Steam at a later date.
View the screenshots at the gallery.