The game offers the following control options:
- Classic Buttons — Steer, accelerate and brake with buttons.
- Classic Combo — Steer with an analogue stick. Accelerate and brake with buttons.
- Classic Analogue — Steer, accelerate and brake with analogue sticks.
- Tilt Steer — Tilt your console to steer. Accelerate and brake with analogue sticks.
- Mirrored Mode — Left-handed players can flip the default controls.
- Custom — Map any control to any button, analogue stick or gyroscopic motion control.
GRID Autosport first launched for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC in June 2014, followed by Mac and Linux in December 2015, and iOS in November 2017. It will launch for Switch via the Nintendo eShop this summer.
Watch the trailer below.