Publisher Joyfulstar has released Snow Battle Princess Sayuki for PC via Steam with English and Japanese text support for $14.99.
Snow Battle Princess Sayuki first launched for PlayStation 2 in 2008 in Japan. A Switch version was released in December 2018 in Japan, but has yet to be announced for the west.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
A snow goddess Sayuki loves a human boy. One day she learns he has fallen under a curse. Sayuki goes to the mountain, where a lot of demons and ghosts live, with her pet snow rabbit, Toto, to find the ingredients for the cure to his curse.
- 360 Scroll Action – Enemies attack Sayuki from all directions. She also can move to all directions and the screen scrolls according to her.
- Combo Attacks! – The combo can freeze enemies in one fell swoop! Chain together attacks for great effect!
- Giant Bosses! – A giant boss enemy lies in wait at the end of each level!
- Gather snow fairies! – Gather snow fairies hidden across the levels to unlock time attack mode against the Boss.
- Have a fun with your friend! – Team up with a friend and take on the enemies in co-op mode.
Watch a trailer below.