Ninja Games Japan will release the Switch version of Snow Battle Princess Sayuki via the Nintendo eShop in the west on March 28, the publisher announced.
Snow Battle Princess Sayuki first launched for PlayStation 2 in 2008 in Japan. The Switch version launched in December 2018 in Japan. A PC version was released worldwide on March 20.
Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.com:
Embark on a dangerous quest to break an evil curse trapping your loved one!
Help Sayuki, a snow princess, break an evil curse set upon her loved one by finding eight items scattered across eight lands. The treacherous journey will take you across Blizzard Mountain, Monsters Castle and Hells Valley where you will encounter many mysterious yokai monsters.
Use Sayuki’s ability to control elements made from water to fight off the swarms of monsters with her icicle blast attack. Collect different color crystals to change and powerup the type of shots such as rapid, three-way and homing.
- Do battle against various types of enemies including mummies, witches, comical ghost lanterns and amazing yokai monsters!
- Go head-to-head with giant boss yokai enemies that lay in wait at the end of each level.
- Use the special Blizzard attack to freeze the yokai monsters in one fell swoop and chain together attacks for great effect!
- Play alone or cooperatively with a friend who takes on the
- role of Sayuki’s sister, Koyuki.
- Collect the snow fairies hidden across the eight lands to unlock Boss Attack mode for single and multiplayer.
Watch a trailer below.