Following its Japanese release on January 31, Moero Chronicle Hyper will launch for Switch via the Nintendo eShop on March 15 for $29.99 with a 30 percent launch discount, a listing on the Nintendo eShop reveals.
Here is an overview of the game, via Idea Factory International:
Io is a simple young man with only one problem – he can’t talk to women! Any attempts at conversation are destroyed by his perverted mind, except when he talks to Lilia, his best friend and a Monster Girl.
However, that becomes the least of his problems when he’s tasked with going to the dangerous region of Monstopia. There, Monster Girls have begun rampaging, causing wanton pain and destruction. Have the Monster Girls simply gone mad, or is there an even greater evil afoot…? Find out in this moe-filled dungeon RPG!
- Moe Monsters Moe Problems! – Recruit 50 Monster Girls, each with unique skills and traits, to fight for you! You’ll have to wear them out in battle first though!
- Can I Kick It? – Build your relationship with each Monster Girl through special events, gift-giving, and even home improvement to increase their powers and abilities!
- Trait Flexin’ – Strategize your 5-person party by keeping their Moe Traits in mind – when combined together, you can recover after battle, increase your party’s attack, and more!
- Nothin’ Wrong with a Little Bumping Scratch! – Purify your Monster Girls and return them to their senses with “Bumping Scratch”! Find their points of weakness on their body and touch, rub, poke, or pick until they’re purified!
Switch Version Features
- Vibration function for the “Bumping Scratch” session.
- New items to increase stats.
- Autopilot Mode, which allows players to point on a map and automatically brings you to the player’s destination.
- ALL original art and event CGs released in the PlayStation Vita and Steam version!
Thanks, Nintendo Everything.
Update 03/12/19 at 8:45 a.m.: Idea Factory International has stated that the release date listed on the Nintend eShop is not accurate, and that an official release date will be announced soon.