During the open beta, players will have access to a special set of features and progression flow, along with global multiplayer. This includes:
- 18 tracks from easy to extreme, including four University of Trials on-boarding tracks
- Five bikes (Squid, Rhino, Mantis, Helium and the hilarious two-player Tandem bike)
- The exclusive Turbo Bike Exhaust for the Helium Bike, which makes it roar like a real motorbike. All players who unlock the in-game
- Trials Turbo Bike item during Open Beta will be able to keep it once they purchase the game.
- 25 Contracts, Challengers game mode and 8 tracks playable in Online Multiplayer
- Customization editor with over 2,000 stickers
Trials Rising is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC on February 26.