Film noir psychological horror game Dollhouse will launch for PlayStation 4 and PC in 2019, publisher Soedesco and developer Creazn announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via Soedesco:
Welcome to the twisted world of Dollhouse. Enter the mind of Marie, a detective suffering from amnesia. Lose yourself in an intense game of cat-and-mouse as you attempt to interpret the charred remains of your memories. You know only one thing for certain, your daughter Emily died that night. Will you unravel the truth?
- Escape your pursuer as you decipher the eerie story of your past in single-player.
- Customize and upgrade your character with 40-plus abilities and passives.
- Scan the environment and see through the eyes of your pursuer.
- Creep through procedurally generated maps, no restart is the same in any game mode.
- Murder wisely in competitive online multiplayer where each player has a different target.
- Deepen your fears with 14 playable characters in multiplayer, each with a unique story.
View the final box art for Dollhouse at the gallery.