Arena brawler Hyper Jam will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on February 12, developer Bit Dragon announced. It will cost for $14.99 USD / $22.45 AUD / €14.99 on Xbox One, $14.99 USD on PlayStation 4, and $12.99 USD / $18.50 AUD / €10.79 on Steam. It will support English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish language options.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Hyper Jam is a neon-soaked arena brawler with a dynamic perk drafting system that makes each match different from the last.
The hard-hitting fusion of lethal weapons, stackable perks, furious combat, and a killer synthwave soundtrack makes Hyper Jam a multiplayer experience that’ll keep you coming back for more.
- Furious Combat – Hyper Jam features fast-paced multiplayer arena gameplay for 2-4 players. Annihilate your opponents round after round using katanas, rocket launchers, sledgehammers, and more.
- Perk Drafting – After every round, players choose new perks that stay with them for the rest of the game, stacking and combining with their existing ones to create more powerful effects. A wide pool of distinctive perks ensures no two games are ever the same.
- Local and Online Multiplayer – Grab some controllers and take on your friends at home, or test your skills against the rest of the world in public or private online matches. Cross-platform matchmaking means there are even more challengers for you to face!
- ’80s Aesthetic – Play as a strong selection of ’80s-inspired characters on a variety of beautiful and dangerous arenas, ranging from a sundrenched Miami hotel rooftop to a gritty Neo-Tokyo subway.
- Killer Synthwave Soundtrack – An addictive soundtrack featuring Carpenter Brut, Dance With The Dead, Meteor and more will keep hearts racing as you blow each other to bits.
- AI Bots – Hone your skills against AI bots before taking the fight online. Customise bot difficulty, game rules and more to create your own challenge.
Watch a new trailer below.