Capcom has released two new trailers for Devil May Cry 5, the first announcing a collaboration with HYDE (L’Arc-en-Ciel) for the original song “Mad Qualia,” and the second being a Japanese voices version of the recently released “Main” trailer.
The game’s Japanese voice actors are as follows:
- Nero (voiced by Kaito Ishikawa)
- Dante (voiced by Toshiyuki Morikawa)
- V (voiced by Kouki Uchiyama)
- Nico (voiced by Lynn)
- Trish (voiced by Atsuko Tanaka)
- Lady (voiced by Fumiko Orikasa)
- Kyrie (voiced by Saori Hayami)
- Morrison (voiced by Akio Ootsuka)
Watch the trailers below.
HYDE Collaboration Trailer