Project Judge introduces Friend Events systemBefriend the residents of Kamurocho to gain various benefits.
The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu has new information on Project Judge, known as Judge Eyes: Shinigami no Yuigon in Japan, introducing the “Friend Events” system.
Here are the tidbits:
- “Friend Events” is a system where you deepen your interactions with the residents of Kamurocho to gain various benefits.
- Increasing your evaluation will also bring cases your way.
- Sakura Amamiya is a woman from Sotenbori, Osaka. By befriending her, you can receive an on-duty massage.
- By deepening your bonds with “Ryan Acosta Ninja,” he will come to your aid in battle.
- By deepening your bonds with the manager of Kyushu No.1 Star, he will give you items for use in battle.
- Some friends that can progress into a girlfriend. By increasing your friendship level, you may be asked to go on a date. Conversely, you can also ask them out on a date.
- There are at least three girlfriend candidates. One of them is a college student named Tsukino Saotome (voiced by Kaede Hondo).
Project Judge is due out for PlayStation 4 on December 13 in Japan, Asia, and Korea, and in the west in 2019. A demo is available now in Japan. Read more about the game here.
Thanks, Famitsu and Ryokutya2089.