Mega Miracle Force will feature characters from Compile Heart and Idea Factory titles, and feature “miracle” mechanics that fans will enjoy.
Visit the teaser website here.
Update 11:15 p.m.: More information has come in.
About the Game
- Development is being handled by Zoo with cooperation by Axel, and distribution by NTT Plala.
- The game is a gathering of Compile Heart’s poplar titles—the studio has put out more than 70 titles (Neptunia, Genkai Tokki, Fairy Fencer F, Omega Quintet, Trillion, Tokyo Clanpool, Death end re;Quest etc.).
- The game features a “deep” story that unfolds in the Megadimension. In addition to the main scenario, Idea Factory plans to add character-focused episodes.
- “Link Cards” featuring illustrations and memorable scenes from each title will appear.
- Combat use a simple, but deep five-versus-five tactical simulation battle system.
- The theme song is “Toraware no Mirage” and is performed by idol group Erabareshi.
- “Mega Miracle Characters,” or fusions of characters from different titles, will appear. For example, “Hirotune” is a fusion of Spectral Force‘s Hiro and Neptunia‘s Neptune.
- An (voiced by Yuki Nagano, illustrated by Minamitsu)
- Alto (voiced by Ippei Matsuoka)
- Aina (voiced by Atsuko Katou)
- Lilia (illustrated by Katsuyuki Hirano)
- Mayura (illustrated by Tatsunori Takamura)