Bandai Namco has shared new information regarding its planned post-launch updates for God Eater 3.
Get the details below.
- Additional Character Customization Elements – Hair styles, accessories, and clothing will be added via update(s).
- Assault Mission Update(s) – Depending on gameplay status after launch, additional features will be added via update(s).
- Additional Side Missions – Additional side missions will be added via update(s). System-level additions are also being considered.
- Action and Usability Improvements – Action and usability improvements will be implemented even after launch.
- Other Updates
- While keeping in communication with players, we would like to continue development to make the game more enjoyable even after launch.
- In addition to the updates mentioned above, various other additional elements are being considered—possibly even story and new enemy additions, or additional ally non-player characters.
- Once the scheduling and details have been decided, they will be announced in due course.
God Eater 3 is due out for PlayStation 4 on December 13, 2018 and PC on February 8, 2019 in Japan, and for PlayStation 4 and PC on February 8, 2019 in the Americas and Europe. A new demo launched in Japan today.
Thanks, Games Talk.