Here is an overview of each, via Idea Factory International:
Bug Skills are unique skills that each party member in World’s Odyssey can use to traverse through impossible gaps, high places, and even molten lava. Check out each character’s unique Bug Skills below!
- Shina: Spider Rodeo – Creates webs to leap onto large-scale platforms
- Lily: Melissa Poison – Removes vines that cover doorways.
- Al: Armo On – Creates a force-field of bugs that protects from poison bogs and pools of lava.
- Clea: Avalanche – Removes bugs that have bunched together to block doorways.
- Lucil: Specto Search – Materializes pathways that have been previously removed.
- Celica: Air Ride – Harnesses the power of buggies to fly across large gaps or chasms.
When exploring the mystical dungeons of the World’s Odyssey, players will come across areas filled with impossible gaps, high-to-reach places, and even molten lava. With character-specific Bug Skills, players can access these areas with ease!
Death end re;Quest is available now for PlayStation 4 in Japan, and will launch on February 19, 2019 in North America and February 22 in Europe.
View the screenshots at the gallery.