Left Alive will launch for PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam on March 5, 2019 in North America and Europe, Square Enix announced.
The Day One Edition of the game will include the bonus “Survival Pack” downloadable content, which includes plenty of useful items to help players survive, such as the Ammo Pack, Light Body Armor, Recovery Pack, Klyuch Weapon, and Grenade Pack.
A Square Enix Online Store-exclusive “Mech Edition” bundle will also be available for $159.99, which includes:
- The Day One Edition of Left Alive – includes the full game and the Day One ‘Survival Pack’ DLC
- Volk action figure – specially designed by Takayuki Yanase, which features interchangeable accessories, weapons and hands
- Hardback Art Collection – 80-page artbook
- Exclusive Steelbook case – featuring mech designs from creators Yoji Shinkawa and Takayuki Yanase
- Collector’s box
Digital pre-orders are also now available through the PlayStation Store and Steam, which include the base game, bonus downloadable content (Ammo Pack, Light Body Armor and Recovery Pack), and the following exclusive items:
- PlayStation Store – PlayStation 4 static theme, Slava Weapon and Material Pack (now available for pre-order)
- Steam – Wallpaper set, soundtrack sampler, and Padub Weapon (available to pre-purchase from 9:00 a.m. PT today)
Watch a new set of trailers below. View a set of images at the gallery.