The Switch version of simulation game 7 Billion Humans will launch via the Nintendo eShop on October 25, developer Tomorrow Corporation announced. Pre-orders will open on October 18.
The game first launched for PC on August 23.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Automate swarms of office workers to solve puzzles inside your very own parallel computer made of people. A thrilling followup to the award winning Human Resource Machine. Now with more humans!
- More puzzles, more humans, more rippling brain muscles – over 60-plus levels of programming puzzles! 77.777778% more levels than Human Resource Machine.
- A whole new programming language to enjoy! Where Human Resource Machine was based on Assembly and executed by a single worker, 7 Billion Humans has an all new language that lots of workers can all execute at the same time.
- You’ll be taught everything you need to know. Even useless skills can be put to work!
- Feeling stressed out? There are now friendly hint and “skip” systems to facilitate your career’s ascent.
- Available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Korean, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, and Russian. With more languages on the way!
- Incomprehensible cutscenes! You will be delighted and bewildered.
- Includes a new soundtrack by Kyle Gabler.
- From the creators of Human Resource Machine, Little Inferno, and World of Goo.
Watch a new trailer below.