Bandai Namco will release story downloadable content for 11-11: Memories Retold alongside the game’s launch on November 9 as part of War Child UK’s Armistice fundraising initiative, the charity announced. It will cost £2.99 and all profits will go to War Child UK in support of its activities.
The content will tell the story of Jack and Eva, two naive and innocent children drawn into the events of World War I, through a series of letters, drawings, and photographs inspired by real life stories from the children supported by War Child UK.
Several other games and studios will also support War Child UK through further pieces of content, including:
- Abzu (505 Games)
- Broken Sword 5 (Revolution Games)
- Democracy 3 (Positech)
- Dick Wilde // Snipers Vs Thieves (PlayStack)
- Guns of Boom (Game Insight)
- Imperia Online JSC (Imperia Online)
- Lords Mobile (IGG Inc)
- Machinarium (Amanita Design)
- March of Empires // War Planet Online (Gameloft)
- Mini Metro (Dinosaur Polo Club)
- Prison Architect // Scanner Sombre (Introversion Software)
- Rime (Six Foot)
- Shadowgun Legends (Madfinger Games)
- The Respawnables (Digital Legends)
- The Talos Principle (Devolver Digital)
- War Wings (Miniclip, Tencent, Mobile Fish)
- World of Tanks (Wargaming Europe)
Watch a video introducing the War Child UK downloadable content below.