Vertical Drop Heroes HD, which first launched for PC via Steam in 2014, is coming to Switch via the Nintendo eShop on October 4, publisher Degica Games and developer Nerdook announced. It is available for pre-order now with a 30 percent discount.
Here is an overview of the game, via Degica Games:
Vertical Drop Heroes is a procedural platformer RPG hybrid with roguelike elements, where your hero adventures through randomly generated stages. Armed with a variety of skills and traits, you must use your cunning and reflexes to survive the dangers of each stage, until you face the final boss and uncover the truth behind the game!
- Randomly generated stages with destructible terrain.
- Split screen, local co-op (supports split Joy-Con play).
- Tons of skills, abilities, traits and powers to unlock.
- Unique combat system encourages proper planning over quick reflexes.
- Persistent upgrades allow you to carry forward progress between games.
- Every enemy and boss is designed to provide challenge and variety.
- Created by one-man indie machine, Nerdook, in his unique style.