Here is an overview of the game:
In Mark of the Ninja, you’ll know what it is to truly be a ninja. You must be silent, agile and clever to outwit your opponents in a world of gorgeous scenery and flowing animation. Marked with cursed tattoos giving you heightened senses, every situation presents you with options. Will you be an unknown, invisible ghost, or a brutal, silent assassin?
Upgrade new tools and techniques that suit your playstyle and complete optional objectives to unlock entirely new ways to approach the game. Finish the main story to unlock a New Game Plus mode with even more options and challenges.
- True Stealth Experience – Player-centric gameplay rewards choice, be it finishing the game without killing anyone or assassinating all who stand in your way.
- Enhanced Visuals – The original in-game art was compressed to 720p, despite the source material being originally drawn at a much higher resolution. In the remaster we’ve re-exported everything in high definition up to full 4K resolution on supported hardware.
- Includes Special Edition DLC – Adds Dosan’s tale. Play as a young Dosan, get new unique items, an additional story level and unlocked developer commentary nodes throughout the original game.
- Character and Background Enhancements – Characters have been re-exported from the original vector graphics and all backgrounds have dramatically increased resolution. The remastered visuals allow for never before seen detail and overall reduced banding and other artifacts, even when playing on standard 1080p monitors and devices.
- Remastered Cinematics – All scenes exported at 4K resolution, polished and most scenes have been reanimated for additional detail.
- 5.1 Surround Sound – All new 5.1 surround mix for the entire game. In-game audio uses new high quality compression and the cinematic audio is completely redone to improve both fidelity and quality.
- New Game Plus – Finish the game and unlock this mode, offering new challenges and rewards.
Watch a new trailer below.