The latest issue of Weekly Jump has new information on Dragon Quest Builders 2, introducing the game’s farming elements.
Get the details below.
Plow, Plant, Grow, and Harvest!
You are an apprentice Builder with the power to make things. Work with the inhabitants of Monzola Island to restore big plantation to the island’s rotted soil.
- Plow: When inhabitants of the island see a scarecrow set up in a place with healthy soil, they will start plowing the fields.
- Plant: If you plow the soil on the field, you will gradually be able to plant crop seeds.
- Grow: The inhabitants of the island will water the seeds planted in the field. After that, wait for the crops to bear fruit.
- Harvest: Harvest the crops that have grown.
- Danger: Monsters targeting crops will appear in the field. Drive them away.
Steadily Build with the Builder Bell and Builder Tools
By gathering the gratitude of the island’s inhabitants and ringing the Builder Bell, you will be able to create even more than you could before. You can also use convenient Builder Tools.
- Builder Bell: Ring the bell when you have gathered the gratitude of the island’s inhabitants.
- Builder Tools: Items intended for building, like hammers. These can be equipped separately from weapons.
Dragon Quest Builders 2 is due out for PlayStation 4 and Switch on December 20 in Japan.