Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Asia has announced a new PlayStation 4 Monster Hunter: World Value Pack for Japan, which will launch on July 26 for 32,980 yen.
The bundle will include the following:
- PlayStation 4 unit (Jet Black, 500GB HDD)
- DualShock 4 wireless controller (Jet Black)
- Monster Hunter: World for PlayStation 4 standard edition (physical edition)
- Monster Hunter: World Walkthrough Handbook (W134 x H170mm, 64 pages, binded)
- PlayStation Plus one month free trial
- Monoaural headset
- Power cord
- HDMI cable
- USB cable
- Printed matter
Additionally, Capcom will release a “Best Price” discount version of Monster Hunter: World at retailers on August 2 in Japan for 4,990 yen. The digital version will also be reduced to 4,990 yen, while the digital deluxe version will be reduced to 5,990 yen. A physical bundle including the Walkthrough Handbook will also be available for 5,500 yen.
Monster Hunter: World is available now worldwide for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and will launch for PC on August 9. In Japan, Monster Hunter: World is only available for PlayStation 4.
Thanks, PlayStation Blog Japan.