The following are tidbits from the magazine’s interview with CyberConnect2 president and CEO Hiroshi Matsuyama:
- We are dividing up the work between our studios, such as having the settings and image boards made in Japan, and the graphics animations made by our Montreal studio.
- Three months after we release Fuga, we will release Tokyo Ogre Gate. And three months after that, we will release Cecile.
- We’re preparing physical versions. There will also be limited editions.
- Since our self-published titles eliminate non-game elements as much as possible, you won’t hear much details about the setting and worldview in the game. To make up for it, we’re preparing a prequel manga for each game.
- The Tokyo Ogre Gate manga is 51 pages long and drawn by Itsuki Hoshi.
- We’re also considering a plot that we can serialize and then collect in volumes. I’m hoping we can even make them into anime someday.