The publisher is bringing the following titles to the event:
- A Plague Tale: Innocence (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Meet orphan siblings Amicia and Hugo – as well as the hordes of rats hunting them – in a new gameplay walkthrough by developers from Asobo Studio.
- Call of Cthulhu (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Lovecraft’s twisted universe comes alive in an exclusive walkthrough guided by the developers from Cyanide.
- GreedFall (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Dive into the latest RPG from Spiders to discover a unique world shaped by the player’s political diplomacy, character relationships and critical choices.
- Farming Simulator 19 (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Shown for the very first time, see the newest entry in the farming phenomenon from GiantsSoftware – including an exciting surprise to be announced at E3!
- Insurgency: Sandstorm (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – play the sequel to the multi-million selling FPS Insurgency with the developers from New World Interactive, in a dedicated multiplayer session!
- The Surge 2 (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Check out 30 minutes of never-before-seen gameplay of the hardcore Action-RPG from Deck13, with an ambitious level design and combat more brutal than ever.
Additionally, Space Hulk: Tactics will be playable for the first time in face-to-face sessions with developer Cyanide in the Public Area, alongside hands-off sessions of Necromunda: Underhive Wars with developer Rogue Factor detailing new features. Fear the Wolves developer Vostok Games will also attend E3 2018 to do interviews. Finally, recent Focus Home Interactive releases including Vampyr, The Surge – Complete Edition, and Spintires: Mudrunner will be playable.
E3 2018 will run from June 12 to 14 in Los Angeles.