Soedesco has announced that it will now be taking care of both the digital and physical publishing of the long-in-development horror game Dollhouse from Creazn Studio for PlayStation 4 and PC. Previously, Soedesco was only in charge of publishing the physical edition.
“We have been working with Creazn on Dollhouse for quite a while, and we’re pleased to now become more deeply involved in this amazing project,” Soedesco executive manager Hans van Brakel said in a press release.
In a video message, Creazn Studio project manager Andrew Tsan said that the studio never stopped working hard on Dollhouse, and explained the benefits of outsourcing digital publishing to Soedesco.
“This means that we can focus more on actual development and can offer a clearer timeline for when the game should be finished,” Tsan said. “It also gives us the opportunity to communicate with you guys a lot better.”
Here is an overview of the game’s features, via Soedesco:
- Escape your pursuer as you decipher the eerie story of your past in single-player.
- Customize and upgrade your character with 40+ abilities and passives.
- Scan the environment and see through the eyes of your pursuer.
- Creep through procedurally generated maps, no restart is the same in any game mode.
- Murder wisely in competitive online multiplayer where each player has a different target.
- Deepen your fears with 14 playable characters in multiplayer, each with a unique story.
Watch the video message below.