Zanki Zero: Last Beginning will launch for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita on July 5 in Japan, the latest issue of Dengeki PlayStation reveals. The PlayStation 4 version will cost 7,200 yen and the PS Vita version will cost 6,800 yen.
In North America and Europe, Zanki Zero: Last Beginning is planned for release on PlayStation 4 and PC, but a release date has yet to be announced.
The game’s voice cast is as follows:
- Haruto Higurashi (voiced by Toshiyuki Toyonaga)
- Ryo Mikajime (voiced by Toshihiko Seki)
- Zen Kubota (voiced by Mitsuki Saiga)
- Mamoru Ichiyo (voiced by Hiroaki Hirata / Masaya Matsukaze [Childhood])
- Rinko Susukino (voiced by Haruka Yoshimura)
- Yuma Mashiro (voiced by Ayana Taketatsu)
- Minamo Setiouchi (voiced by Rika Tachibana)
- Sachika Hirasaka (voiced by Aina Suzuki)
- Extend TV Personalities
- Sho Terashima (voiced by Ryuusei Nakao)
- Mirai (voiced by Masako Nozawa)
In Zanki Zero, the more you die, the stronger you become when you return as a new clone. If you are killed by an animal, that animal will deal less damage to you the next time around. If you die from carrying too much, you will be able to carry more when you are reborn. If you die as an adolescent, your life span as an adolescent will last longer in your next life.
Update 4:45 a.m.: Danganronpa series mascot Monokuma will also make a cameo appearance in the game.