The news comes via an ad slip included in western copies of Gal Gun 2, which launches tomorrow, April 13 in Europe and April 24 in North America.
We have contacted PQube for more information and are awaiting a response.
Update 2:45 p.m.: GameStop Ireland has gone up with product pages for Punch Line, confirming it will release physically and digitally on both PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in North America and Europe. It also provides the European box art and an official English overview. Get those below.
If he sees underwear, humanity will be destroyed! Punch Line is the newest visual novel adventure from the creators of Zero Escape and the Science Adventure series! Play as Yuuta Iridatsu, a high school student who faints at the sight of panties. After being stuck in ghost form, it’s up to you to help Yuuta get back into his body and solve the mystery of *why* he causes an asteroid to destroy the earth every time he gets too excited by his underwear-sighting!
- Be a friendly ghost – Haunt a house full of girls while you solve puzzles, play tricks and cause trouble.
- Level-up your powers! – Learn to master your poltergeist abilities as you progress – from moving objects to full-body possession!
- An immersive adventure – Visual Novel elements mixed with 3D environments and point-and-click aspects.
- Be a trickster – play elaborate pranks on your housemates, but don’t get too excited if you see their panties!
- Get uber – hang out with super heroes such as Strange Juice and discover your own strength!
- Beware your weakness – See too many panties and you will destroy humanity.
- Put on your detective hat – Investigate to get your body back with the help of a perverted ghost-cat.
- Save the planet – Use time travel to go back and prevent the earth from exploding, while defeating terrorists at the same time!
- From the creators of Zero Escape – Written by Kotaro Uchikoshi, of the Zero Escape trilogy.
- Live the anime – Based on the critically-acclaimed anime – with a completely different ending!