Cult management game The Shrouded Isle coming to SwitchSacrifice victims, balance power, purge sinners, and more.
Cult management game The Shrouded Isle, which first launched for PC in August 2017, is coming to Switch, developer Kitfox Games announced. A release date was not announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
As the high priest, uncover and purge heretics to prepare for the awakening of your beloved god beneath the waves.
Now including the Sunken Sins expansion with a more robust inquiry system, lengthened campaign mode, and a new purification tower mechanic, cinematic ending, art, additional events, personality traits and… madness…?
- Villagers with secret, randomly assigned virtues and vices create a different strategy every time.
- Carefully choose who to serve as your advisers, as one of them must be your sacrifice at season’s end.
- Rename villagers at whim, and thereby sacrifice simulacrums of your friends, family, or followers.
- Six different color schemes available.
- Search out the true heretics with unforgivable sins, to quiet the voices in your dreams.
- Find all seven cinematic endings and meet your Lord’s expectations of purity.
Watch the Switch version announcement trailer below.