The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu has new details on God Eater 3.
Here are the tidbits:
- New Weapon Categories
- “Biting Edge” – Possesses both dual wielding and mow-down blade forms. When in the mow-down blade state, stamina does not recover, but you have a wide range of attack. Airborne attacks are also possible.
- “Raygun” – A radiation gun, the power of which increases the longer it irradiates. You can also shoot while moving. The gun’s power resets when you stop shooting.
- “Accel Trigger” – Drastically strengthens the player when certain conditions are met. You can use Accel Trigger as many times as you want as long as you meet its conditions, but whether you aim for a greater effect triggered by more difficult conditions or focus on easier conditions is up to you.
- “Engage” – Link up with one of your allies and share various effects. Your Engage percentage will increase by fighting within a fixed range of your ally, and when it reaches its maximum value, you can activate Engage. When Engage is activated, you also share Accel Trigger effects with your ally.
- New Aragami: “Ash Region Species” – Also known as the Aragami of Calamity, they have high adaptability to the Ash Region. Unlike regular Aragami, they are believed to have a common configuration that is a counter adaptation factor contained in their core that prevents devouring from the Ash Region. It has a devour ability, stimulates its own Oracle Cells, and can cause a phenomenon similar to a God Eater’s Burst. When it is devouring, Link Aid and Link Burst are not available.
- Ash Region Species Anubis
- Ash Region Lord Rah – Can create fire balls.
God Eater 3 will be released worldwide for PlayStation 4 and PC. A release date has yet to be announced. If you missed it, catch the latest trailer and gameplay here.