D3 Publisher has announced Enchanting Mahjong Match for Switch. It will be released worldwide via the Nintendo eShop on March 15 with support for English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean languages.
Here is an overview of the game, via D3 Publisher:
Enchanting Mahjong Match is one of the connecting game classics. The main goal of this game is to connect the identical tiles with lines and remove them from the board. In Enchanting Mahjong Match, the line can change direction only twice. Or less, of course. Also known as Mahjong Solitaire, Shisen-sho, Onet, Lianliankan.
- Challenge yourself to 140 levels.
- Easy to play, gets challenging as you level up.
- Use special item to break through difficulties.
- 28 beauties has its own fantastical artwork to delight you.
- Replay each level as many times as you like.
- Supports five languages (English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean).
Watch the announcement trailer below.