Full Metal Panic! Fight! Who Dares Wins will launch for PlayStation 4 on May 31 in Japan, Bandai Namco announced. It will cost 8,200 yen for the standard edition and 11,800 yen for the “Specialist Box” limited edition.
Here is an overview of the limited edition and early purchase bonus:
■ “Specialist Box” Limited Edition (11,800 yen)
- Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory Special Contents Blu-ray Disc – Composed of content such as a making-of video that hones in on the production site of the Full Metal Panic! IV anime.
- Full Metal Panic! Special Novel – A short story written by Shoji Gatoh.
- Special Audio Drama CD and Game Edition “Megami no Rainichi: Date Hen” – An audio drama of the treasured episode where Teletha Testarossa does a short term study abroad for Jindai High School.
- “Megami no Rainichi: Date Hen” Replica Autographed Mini Script – A replica mini script autographed by Sousuke Sagara (voiced by Tomokazu Seki), Teletha Testarossa (voiced by Yukana), Kaname Chidori (voiced by Satsuki Yukino), Kurtz Weber (voiced by Shin’ichiro Miki), and Melissa Mao (voiced by Michiko Neya).
- Full Metal Panic! Fight! Who Dares Wins Special-Illustrated Box – A box that holds each item, with artwork illustrated by Douji Shiki.
- A copy of Full Metal Panic! Fight! Who Dares Wins for PlayStation 4
- Tall case to store Blu-ray and CD
■ Early Purchases
Early purchases of either version of the game, including the digital version, will include a download code for the “Armed Slave-Use Special Weapons Three Set,” which contains the following:
“Boxer 2nd Revision 76mm Shot Cannon (Armor-Piercing Ammunition) Cartridge Extension Model”
“ASG96-B Revision 57mm Glide Cannon”
“GRAW-X Single Molecule Cutter (Repulsion Field Prototype Model)”
A Southeast Asian version of Full Metal Panic! Fight! Who Dares Wins with English subtitles is also planned for release in 2018, but has yet to receive a release date.
Watch a new trailer and TV spot below. View screenshots of the early purchase bonus weapons, limited edition, and box art at the gallery.