The November-announced Switch version of PC otome visual novel The Men of Yoshiwara: Ohgiya will launch via the Nintendo eShop this winter in Japan, D3 Publisher announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
The Men of Yoshiwara: Ohgiya is a romance game for women, with the famous Yoshiwara pleasure districts as the setting — but with the roles of men and women reversed!
Deep in the center of an island lies the Yoshiwara pleasure district. Never does its beauty, nor bustling activity, wane in the slightest. Full of doubt and wonder, which courtesan will you have chosen by the end of a seemingly endless night?
- Takigawa – The most popular courtesan at Ohgiya in the pleasure district. He conceals a lonely secret in the guise of arrogance.
- Asagiri – A free and wild spirit who refuses to be tamed. He is a truly self-indulgent lover of women, and is like a little brother to Takigawa.
- Gakuto – A confident and rugged courtesan. He holds a certain ambition, but has a lovable side to him…
- Utsusemi – Grew up as an orphan. He holds his companions above all others, but seeks to uncover his true parents.
- Ageha – A young man yet to take a customer, knowing neither love nor woman. He is looked after by Gakuto.
This Game is for You if…
- You want to fall in love with hot men
- You like romance novels, manga, or dramas
- You like historical stories, like those set in the Edo, Meiji, and Taisho periods (late 1800s to early 1900s)
- You like romance games
Watch the opening movie for the Switch version below.