Sega will release a demo for Hokuto ga Gotoku, its Yakuza-style Fist of the North Star game from Yakuza Studio, for PlayStation 4 via the PlayStation Store in February in Japan.
Here are some other new details:
- Sega will run online video advertisements for Hokuto ga Gotoku from late December to mid-January, as well as both online video advertisements and website advertisements in February.
- Gameplay video(s) will come out in mid-January.
- Hands-on events are planned for the second half of December into January in cities such as Tokyo and Osaka.
- TV commercials will run from mid-February into early March.
- They’re targeting 400,000 sales.
Hokuto ga Gotoku is due out for PlayStation 4 on February 22 in Japan in standard and “Century’s End Premium” editions.