The full list of updates includes:
- Action trailers for Cao Cao, Xun You, Sun Jian, Lu Meng, Zhuge Liang, Liu Bei, Wang Yuanji, and Chen Gong
- Casual outfits for Wei’s Man Chong, Xun You, and Cao Xiu, Wu’s Xu Sheng and Cheng Pu, Shu’s Zhou Cang, and Jin’s Xin Xianying
- Information and screenshots on furniture in Hideaways
- Three new in-game music track samplers
Get the details on placing furniture in Hideaways and links to the three new in-game music track samplers below.
◆ Open World
—Furniture can be rearranged in the Hideaway. By arranging furniture, various functions become available.
—Create an environment that is advantageous for proceeding throughout the game; for example, a stove allows for cooking, a pot enables item crafting, and a bed restores health.
—There is also a wardrobe to change costumes and a Bronze Gong to change the background music, so players can arrange the various furniture and accessories to create a room of their liking.
—Furniture can be obtained from the Coin Collector or Trading Post located in cities and villages.
If you missed our previous Hideaway coverage, catch it here.
■ In-Game Music
- “Exiles” (March)
- “Wall of Silence” (Battle of Yiling)
- “Be Ready to Fight” (Pre-Battle / Decisive battle)
If you missed the previous three track previews, catch them here.
Watch the action trailers below. View the casual outfits and new screenshots at the gallery.