The PlayStation 4 demo for Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings announced yesterday is now available via the PlayStation Store in Japan.
Weighing in at 6.88 gigabytes, the demo will let users play the main scenario up to the second chapter. Save data from the demo can be imported into the full version when it launches.
The demo features the following differences from the full version:
- Non-main events, including character events and sub-events, will not occur.
- Battle level and synthesis level are capped at level 10.
- Background music cannot be changed.
- Costumes cannot be changed.
- Cross-save loading cannot be done.
Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings is due out for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PS Vita in Japan on December 21, and for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC via Steam on March 27 in North America and March 30 in Europe.
Watch a new gameplay video, Mysterious series retrospective, and Japanese TV spot below.