The original de Blob will launch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on November 14, publisher THQ Nordic announced.
de Blob first launched for iOS in July 2008, followed by Wii that September. A PC version was released via Steam in April this year.
Here’s an overview of the game, via THQ Nordic:
The evil I.N.K.T. Corporation has declared ‘Color is a Crime!’ and leeched Chroma City of all its beauty and interest. The race to rescue Chroma City has just begun, and only de Blob can save the world from a black-and-white future with his unique abilities to color the world back to life.
- de Blob: Flip, bounce and smash your way past the all-powerful I.N.K.T. Corporation to launch a revolution and save Chroma City from a future without color.
- Long Live Color! Join the Color Revolutionaries in the resistance against Comrade Black and his diabolical array of hot plates, electric shocks, and ink turrets.
- Free The Citizens: Free your friends from a black and white world by painting the city back to life as you dodge ink cannons, flatten I.N.K.T. tanks and outsmart Inky soldiers.
- Multiplayer: Compete to control Chroma City in 4-player split screen in eight different multiplayer modes.
- Save your City: Paint Chroma City’s towering skyscrapers, expansive bridges and massive landmarks in your own style using custom colors, patterns and soundtracks.
Watch the console announcement trailer below. View the final box art at the gallery.