Koei Tecmo’s Attack on Titan 2 will launch for PlayStation 4, PS Vita, Switch, and PC via Steam in Japan in early 2018, the company announced at Tokyo Game Show 2017.
Here are a few key points about the game shared by Koei Tecmo:
- 3D Maneuver Gear actions are more diversified.
- Titan movements have evolved, making battles more exhilarating.
- Players can experience the story of the second season of the television anime.
- The amount of playable characters in Attack on Titan 2 has significantly increased from the 10 playable characters in Koei Tecmo’s first Attack on Titan game. (A specific number was not announced.)
- Players will be able to have deep exchanges with the characters from the original work.
- [???] can be created.
- [???] Mode has been implemented.
And here are a few more screenshots of the game:
Platforms have yet to be officially announced for North America and Europe. However, the game has shown up at online retailers with listings for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Visit the official Japanese website here.
Update 6:20 a.m.: View a set of direct-feed screenshots at the gallery.