Dragon’s Crown Pro announced for PS4Due out on January 25 in Japan.
Atlus and VanillaWare announced Dragon’s Crown Pro for PlayStation 4 during the 2017 PlayStation Press Conference in Japan. It will launch in Japan on January 25 for 7,980 yen at retail and 7,389 yen via download.
Dragon’s Crown Pro will feature 4K resolution support, the entire soundtrack newly recorded by a live orchestra, cross-play with the PlayStation 3 and PS Vita versions (as well as save data importing), and both English and Japanese voices.
A 12,800 yen “Royal Package” limited edition will also be available and include:
- VanillaWare-drawn special treasure box
- Dragon’s Crown Pro Orchestra Album (three CDs) – 56 of Hitoshi Sakimoto’s compositions performed by a live orchestra. In addition to string and wind instruments, the orchestra consists of special percussion and ethnic instruments.
- Dragon’s Crown Pro Orchestra Album Special Booklet – A4-size, 12-page booklet consisting of beautiful illustrations and liner notes from Dragon’s Crown Pro‘s newly recorded music.
- DLC Set: “Digital Art Collection”
- Moving Bestiary – Enjoy the expressive, detailed movements of the monsters that make up the world of Dragon’s Crown to the point where you can feel them breathing.
- Special Custom PlayStation 4 Theme – A product code to download a special custom PlayStation 4 theme only available in the Royal Package edition.
- Other Stuff – Digital art and material contents.
Watch the announcement trailer below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery. Visit the official website here.