Pankapu will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on September 20, developer Too Kind Studio announced. A Switch version will be released at a later date.
The first episode of the game, the “Prologue,” is currently available on Steam. The second episode, “The Last Aegis,” will launch alongside the console release, which consists of both episodes.
Here’s an overview of the game, via Too Kind Studio:
Pankapu is a colorful action platformer in which you can transform freely from Warrior to Archer or Mage. Switch wisely between your three Aegis and master them in order to fulfill your destiny and defeat Gangreyn, the Prince of Nightmares.
After the release of its Prologue in September 2016, Pankapu is back with its last opus: The Last Aegis. The full game will be released on consoles and Steam in September 2017 with a new Aegis to switch to: the Mage. Release date and more info to be unveiled at the booth.
Key features include:
- Action / Platformer in 2D, told like a tale.
- Two parallel stories, between dreams and reality.
- Three Aegis, acting like jobs, switchable in real time
- Infuse your weapons with the power of dreams.
- Poetic soundtrack composed by Ganaé and Hiroki Kikuta (Secret Of Mana).
Watch a new trailer below.