Bandai Namco Entertainment Asia has announced that it will release the PlayStation 4 version of Gintama: Project Last Game with English subtitles in Southeast Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, and Indonesia) in both physical and digital versions.
Gintama: Project Last Game was first announced for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in Japan earlier this week.
Described as “the first full-scale action game project” in the Gintama franchise, the exact title of the game is still to be announced. More details about the gameplay will be released in due time.
Bandai Namco is also launching a Facebook poll for fans to decide their desired early purchase bonus downloadable content item. Here are the details:
- Week 1: July 15, 2017~
- Week 2: July 21, 2017~
- Week 3: July 28, 2017~
- Week 4: August 16, 2017~
Terms and conditions for the vote as follows:
- Voting will last for 4 weeks
- Every week there will be a popularity vote between 2 choices. The winning choice will be rolled over to the next week.
- The vote will be carried out at the same period across Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Southeast Asia and South Korea.
- The most popular (winning) entry will be used for the bonus item.
- Final results will be posted on the BNEAsia Facebook at a later date.
- Voting can be done once a day.
Watch the teaser trailer, featuring the three infamous Odd Jobs members Gintoki Sakada (voiced by Tomokazu Sugita), Shinpachi Shimura (voiced by Daisuke Sakaguchi), and Kagura (voiced by Rie Kugimiya), as well as a snippet of gameplay, below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.