Bayonetta is now available for PC via Steam with 4K support and advanced graphics options.
Users who purchase the game before April 25 will get the Digital Deluxe Edition—which includes a five-song soundtrack, digital art book, and exclusive wallpapers and avatars—at no additional cost.
Here’s an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Bayonetta. The last survivor of an ancient witch clan who keep the balance between light, dark and chaos. Entombed to protect herself – and the world as we know it – Bayonetta is discovered and revived after 500 years, sparking a chain of events with cataclysmic repercussions.
Thrust straight into battle, with only one clue to her past, Bayonetta must discover the truth and fight for the future. Her daunting conquest sees her face off against countless angelic enemies and giant foes in a game of 100% pure action.
Bayonetta on PC is best experienced with a controller.
- Deadly Grace – An alluring, stylish and all-action heroine unlike anyone else on the gaming landscape, Bayonetta is ready to push your senses to the limit.
- Climax Action – Over-the-top action in extreme environments resulting in continuous high levels of tension and excitement – Bayonetta pushes the genre into new realms of intensity.
- Extravagant Combat – Bayonetta wields an impressive arsenal of weapons through an intuitive and fluid combat system, unleashing deadly combos and special attacks with devastating results.
- Supernatural Powers – Unleash gruesome torture attacks such as the Iron Maiden, Guillotine and more to finish off enemies and send them to hell.
- Full Steam Support – Steam Achievements, Steam Cloud Save, Trading Cards, Leader Boards, and Big Picture Mode.
- Enhanced PC Graphics Options – Unlocked resolutions up to 4K, anti-aliasing, anisotropic filtering, SSAO lighting, scalable texture and shadow quality, and more.
- English and Japanese Voice Overs – Freely switch languages and subtitles at any time.
Watch the PC launch trailer and a developer diary below.