Six new heroes are now available in Fire Emblem Heroes alongside a new “Blazing Shadows” Paralogue Story, Nintendo announced.
The new characters include:
- Karel (voiced by Bryce Papenbrook, illustrated by Kita Senri) from Fire Emblem
- Rebecca (voiced by Hunter MacKenzie Austin, illustrated by Hoshino Lily) from Fire Emblem
- Jaffar (voiced by Walden James, illustrated by Kusugi Toku) from Fire Emblem
- Lucius (voiced by Michael Sinterniklaas, illustrated by Hagaki Hako) from Fire Emblem
- Priscilla (voiced by Marcella Lentz-Pope, illustrated by Kaya8) from Fire Emblem
- Ninian (voiced by Brianna Knickerbocker, illustrated by Kippa) from Fire Emblem
Fire Emblem Heroes is available now for iOS and Android.
Watch a trailer introducing the new characters below.