Syberia 3 will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam on April 25 in North America and April 20 in Europe, publisher Microids announced.
A release date for the Switch version was not announced.
Here’s an overview of the game:
The limitless imagination of Benoît Sokal continues in Syberia 3, focusing on an entirely new adventure. After abandoning the island, Kate is found dying on the edge of a river by the Youkole tribe, a nomadic people migrating with their snow ostriches. Stuck in Valsembor village, together they must find a way to continue their journey in a race against their enemies and unexpected obstacles, not to mention Kate’s past, which catches up with her.
The next generation in adventure games, Syberia 3 takes you inside an enchanting, mysterious universe full of life for you to explore in 3D. Plunged into the heart of a world inhabited by a cast of interesting characters, you’ll discover and experience a fabulous tale as imagined by Benoit Sokal.
- A brand new tale, completely different from the first two Syberia games.
- Exceptionally immersive storytelling, multiplied by Benoit Sokal’s unparalleled artistic direction
- Explore Benoit Sokal’s poetic universe in 3D for the first time
- Original score by Inon Zur (Syberia 2, Fallout, Dragon Age, Prince of Persia)
- Original, real-time 3D puzzles and mysteries
Watch a new trailer below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.