Following the launch of a countdown website earlier this week, VisualArts has announced Rewrite: Ignis Memoria, a strategy RPG social game based on Key’s love adventure game Rewrite due out for iOS and Android in Japan this winter.
Here’s an overview of the game:
- Original stories not depicted in the previous titles – Rewrite: Ignis Memoria features more than 50 original stories set in a “what if?” world not depicted in the original game or TV anime. Voice actors like Kana Hanazawa and Chiwa Saito will voice over newly recorded scenes.
- Create items and furniture in Kotori’s atelier – Create items using the material you’ve gathered. There may also be furniture you can make only during event periods.
- Create your own club room – Place furniture and change the wallpaper in your very own Occult Club club room.
- Tactical battles – Participate in tactical battles bustling with cute, SD characters. Using “Ignis,” which is required to trigger skills, is the key to victory. Discover your very own battle style.
- Charming illustrations – All of the skill cards are special-illustrated. By equipping a five-star skill card, which has the highest rarity, the SD character’s costume will change in battle.
- Music – Liven up the battle with gem theme songs by way of Shinji Orito, who has worked on various hit numbers, and anime song singer Maon Kurosaki.
Watch the announcement trailer below.