In Europe, the game is due out in February 2017.
Here’s an overview of the game, via Bandai Namco:
- Genre: Action RPG
- Developer: Ganbarion
- Players: Offline 1-2, and Online
- Voice: Japanese
- North America: English
- Europe: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
Dragon Ball Fusions is the latest Dragon Ball experience for Nintendo 3DS! It’s an RPG action game that combines fighting, customization, and collecting elements to bring Dragon Ball to the next level. It features a huge character roster from Dragon Ball all the way to Dragon Ball Super.
- Avatar – Create your own avatar and participate in a totally new experience in the Dragon Ball universe
- Fly – Fly to the Dragon Ball flying island to progress through the story and discover new missions
- Fusions – Gather the strongest fighters to fuse them together and get powerful new characters; hundreds of different combinations are possible
- RPG – The gameplay is based on a “Rock-Scissors-Paper” RPG system getting deeper the more you progress into the story
- Photo Fusions – Take pictures with your friends and fuse into a Dragon Ball character