Gearbox Software has announced Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour, a high-definition remaster of the original Duke Nukem 3D with an all new, fifth episode. It will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on October 11.
Get the details below.
Frag like it’s 1996 – this time with even more asses to kick! Join the world’s greatest action hero in Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour as he saves Earth once again, kicking alien ass and saving babes across the globe along the way.
Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour brings classic Duke Nukem 3D, plus an ALL-NEW 8-Level fifth episode from the original episode designers, to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC on October 11.
Blast your way through hordes of ugly aliens in four classic Duke Nukem 3D episodes plus an additional all new fifth episode from the game’s original episode designers with new music from the game’s original composer and new Duke Talk from the original voice of Duke Nukem!
- All New Episode Five – Created by the original episode designers, Allen Blum III and Richard “Levelord” Gray!
- Bonus Content – New, bonus content in Episode 5: Duke Nukem finally gets an INCINERATOR to roast new “Firefly” enemies!
- New “Duke Talk” – Plus high-fidelity re-recordings from Duke Nukem’s original voice actor, Jon St. John!
- New Music – New musical score for Episode 5 created by Duke’s theme song author and original game composer, Lee Jackson!
- Remastered – Original 1996 source code and “2.5D” engine re-mastered in True 3D for Xbox One, Playstation 4 and Windows 10!
Duke’s alien annihilation goes global in the all-new fifth episode, Alien World Order! Take down legions of alien scum, including new Firefly enemies, across 8 brand new levels from the game’s original episode designers.
- Rome Colosseum
- San Francisco
Watch the debut trailer below. View the first screenshots at the gallery.