The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals SG/ZH School Girl/Zombie Hunter, a new PlayStation 4 action shooting game from D3 Publisher and developer Tamsoft due out in Japan on January 12 for 6,980 yen.
The story begins when a massive zombie outbreak occurs in the prestigious Musaku High School. Isolated from the outside world, five female students left behind at the school fight with weapons in hand in order to survive. It is set in the same world as Onechanbara, and the series’ essential sexy elements are alive and well.
The five survivors include:
- Risa Kubota (voiced by Saori Onishi) – Her main weapons are an assault rifle and long sword.
- Sayuri Akiba (voiced by Asuka Ogame) – Her main weapons are a handgun and wooden sword.
- Mayaya Himeji (voiced by Chinami Hashimoto) – Her main weapons a sub machine gun and bat.
- Enami Kamijou (voiced by Sayaka Senbongi) – Her main weapons a sniper rifle and kick techniques.
- Rei Kanezaki (voiced by Kaori Ishihara) – Her main weapons a shotgun and karate.
Annna, from the Onechanbara games, will also appear. She uses drones to deliver weapons and relief supplies to the girls.
The game will also have a clothes-tear system. As zombies attack the girls, their clothes will rip and tear. If you continue to receive damage, their clothes will eventually rip down to their underwear. For some reason, zombies will react to when the girls’ clothes are removed, and that can also be used as a decoy.
Development is currently 70 percent complete.
(Pictured: Onechanbara Z2: Chaos.)
Thanks, Hachima Kikou.