Pre-orders will include a set of eight art cards featuring the ladies of Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni.
Rice Digital will have a $79.99 exclusive “Liberator’s Edition” including the pre-order bonus cards, PS Vita peach skin case, official soundtrack, official art bok, and special box designed by producer Kenichiro Takaki.
Here’s an overview of the game, via PQube:
From the creators of Senran Kagura comes the project that dials it up a notch (or three). Valkyrie Drive is coming and between the bouncy busty brawling, high intensity aerial combat, shredded clothing and the sight of pleasure powered providers of pain propelled directly into your eyeballs, you are in for the experience of a lifetime!
- When two girls get it on – one girl turns into a super weapon
- Wield your incredible pleasure powered weapons to take on hordes of enemies
- Ultra-fast hack and slash action with a focus on stylish aerial combos
- Power up your weapons by turning on your girlfriends
- Weapons can be leveled up in strength up to 15 times – getting bigger and more awesome looking every time
- Take your favorite girls into the dressing room and rub and touch to raise their levels
- Choose between 7 playable characters to master
- Return of the clothing destruction system – clothes get more ripped the more you fight
- 28 Story Missions to tackle – with high quality anime visuals
- Battle it out in arena based online multiplayer – up to 4 players