Bandai Namco will release a PlayStation 4 demo for Tales of Berseria via the PlayStation Store in Japan on August 4, the company announced.
The demo will feature “Scenario Mode” and “Battle Mode” parts. Scenario Mode will let you get a taste of the story, while also enjoying battles, field exploration, and the chat system. Battle Mode has no story elements, as it is rather simply focused on combat.
Bandai Namco also released its second “Downloadable Content Catalog” trailer for Tales of Berseria. The downloadable content showcased includes:
- “Geoboard Set” – Buusagi, Broom, and Repeat Geoboards.
- “Very Short Hair Set”
- “Short Bob Hair Set”
- “Maid & Butler Costumes” – Velvet, Laphicet, Rokurou, Eleanor, Magilou, and Eizen.
- “Fairy Tale Costumes” – Velvet and Laphicete.
- “The Idolmaster: Cinderella Girls Costumes” – Velvet, Eleanor, and Magilou.
- “School Costumes” – Velvelt (three colors), Laphicet (three colors), Rokurou (three colors), Eleanor (three colors), Magilou (three colors), and Eizen (three colors).
All of the costume downloadable content is due out on August 25 in Japan. Each costume is 300 yen, except the School Costumes, which are 400 yen each.
Tales of Berseria is due out for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 on August 18 in Japan, and for PlayStation 4 and PC in North America and Europe in early 2017.
Watch the trailer below. View screenshots of the demo and costumes at the gallery.